Skip to content
- Reliability of Ontarios public service in doubt
Edmonton, AB, December 15th, 2011, The role the public service played in the development and execution of Ontario’s green strategy is troubling.
- Fiskalunion a recipe for the fracturing of Europe
Edmonton, AB, December 12th, 2011, What is actually needed is a strategy for innovation, stimulus and employment.
- Forget Peak Oil. Think Peak Renewables
Edmonton, AB, June 4th, 2011, (Also reproduced in the Montreal Gazette). Has the time for the development of renewable energy through subsidy and market intervention peaked?
- The race for the Biggest Loser
Edmonton, AB, April 26th, 2011, The republicans have lost their way in the race for the 2012 Presidential nomination
- Spanish Government admits its green strategy economic disaster
EDMONTON, AB, May 30, 2010, Troy Media/ The climate change strategy being adopted by the US, which closely matches that of Spain, is not really about “saving the planet”, but is about transferring wealth . . .
- The changing face of the environmental movement
EDMONTON, AB, May 29, 2010, Troy Media/ The environmentalists will now focus more and more on environmental degradation and clean-up than on climate change . . .
- Four steps to “greening” Alberta`s dirty oil
HELSINKI, FI, May 18, 2010, Troy Media/ The “green” issue will not go away and is, in fact, a massive opportunity to diversify the Alberta economy . . .